SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween with SuzyQ and Her Views





SUZY Q's VIEWS:


Photo: SUZY Q's VIEWS:  Thinking about how Halloween.  What shall I dress up as?  Oh yeah, I’m a black cat.  Maybe that’ll do.
Thinking about Halloween. What shall I dress up as? Oh yeah, I’m a black cat. Maybe that’ll do.

Photo: SUZY Q's VIEWS:  Halloween – a perfect holiday to spook my cat siblings.  I’ll start plotting now. 
 Halloween – a perfect holiday to spook my cat siblings. I’ll start plotting now.











Only one day till Halloween. The plot thickens...














Today's Halloween!  I can't wait for tonight.  I don't want to spoil the surprise, but this cartoon picture is a hint of things to come.  And here are pictures from last year's Halloween.

Mandi, unfazed.

SuzyQ, unimpressed.

Riley, thinking: They're fake.

Boo! Heh, heh, heh. I thought I’d tricked ‘em good! This is me.  Scary, huh?


 And this is them. You win some, you lose some. But I had a great Halloween anyway!

Mandi:  Am I supposed to be scared?

Riley: Ho hum...







No comments:

Post a Comment