SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

SUZY Q's VIEWS -- 10/5 - 10/12/14





Ha ha ha ha ha!
I hope you enjoy my first clerihew.  What's a clerihew, you might ask? Mommy says it's a whimsical, four-line biographical poem invented by Edmund Clerihew Bentley. The first line is the name of the poem's subject, usually a famous person put in an absurd light. The rhyme scheme is AABB, and the rhymes are often forced. The line length and meter are irregular. Bentley invented the clerihew in school and then popularized it in books in the early 1900’s.

So here goes:

Garfield the Cat
You may say pudgy, but I say he's fat
In one day he probably eats dinner after dinner
One thing's for sure - in his own mind, he thinks he’s a winner.




I've learned that everything in life is a constant education.







 
Ignoring people is an art. Cat art.
















And speaking of that cubicle with the water spraying from above, I just LOVE to bat at the water droplets as they cascade down the glass door. It's so much fun. But I never, ever catch them...



No comments:

Post a Comment