SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

SUZY Q's VIEWS 10/13 - 10/19

Stop thinking, dude!  It's way overrated!


I count my blessings every day.  One…my favorite toy;
two…my ability to torment my cat siblings; three…a clean litter box;
four…my favorite toy; five…all the toys hidden under the couch;
six…all the toys hidden under the bed;
seven…all the leaves that skitter along in the breeze;
eight…my favorite toy; nine…my favorite spot on the bed;
ten…okay, let’s face it – it’s my favorite toy!


Why eat out of your own bowl,
when you can eat out of someone else’s?
 
















Cats are so much smarter than dogs.
We train our people;
dogs are trained by their people.
Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment