SuzyQ's Views

SuzyQ's Views
SUZY Q's VIEWS -- See them on the Facebook page. Just click on her image.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Cocoa Takes a Vacation

Another friend of mine, Linda, decided that she and her husband should fly off to exotic Costa Rica for ten days, but couldn't take Cocoa, their cat.  So, while Linda and Ramon were jetting to South America, lavishing in the luxury of resort life, enjoying the sun and exotic drinks, Cocoa got to lollygag at Moxness Manor.  She and SuzyQ got along quite well, and Cocoa seemed happy to have a friend to play with, when all was said and done.  Cocoa went home today.  My SuzyQ is still looking for her.  And speaking of names, Cocoa?  For a black and white cat?  I must ask Linda about that!


Aha!  A room with a view!
What do you mean no room service?

Are those birds in those eaves?
















I hope I get a chocolate on my pillow tonight!



I don't need no stinkin' roommate!

OK; I'll humor SuzyQ by playing Hide 'n Seek
SuzyQ: Which one should I read next?


No comments:

Post a Comment